Sunday 14 February 2016

warning light

thankfully it came on when I was turned on the ignition in a local carpark, & I was just round the corner from a garage that was open.  When I think of all the motorway / dual carriageway driving I do, it's a relief I was close to home, with all the time in the world.

Since it was meant to be a long wait, I decided to walk home.  I had trainers on, though I do keep spare trainers in the car.  Went for an explore, headed in the right direction & eventually came to somewhere I recognised.  Remembered hay for the bunnies - they get to eat for another week ;-)

Walked back for the car, still pleasant weather. Definitely recovered my step deficit from the other week!  A bit of effort tonight & I could get 20,000.

I'm thinking it's a sensor or wiring fault.  Getting a lift to work (friend offered).  Phew.
& someone else was first post in the forum.  I started the intro thread, didn't want to be starting them all :-)

& body blast was good.  I knew the exercises, got a partner, am fitter than I expected & know where I'm weak.  Am also relieved I didn't walk there, if I had I wouldn't've seen the warning light til the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment