Monday 19 August 2024

Time

Got my document draft done 

Revised my calculation code and it works much better now.  Agreesld with team mate to leave the building blocks in too in case we ever need them for trouble shooting.

Should be an easy fix to the execution document.

My units have reset so I was able to use a faster processor for my revised model which was much better - confirmed it's bad and played with a few parameters

Still have plenty of time to find a decent model.

Got out for a walk to the chippie so managed to get a little exercise in

Got myself out skipping in the drizzle.  Happy there a concreted area out the back for skipping on.

Got our results back from the previous module, very happy with my marks.  And that I figured out how to find them.

Feeling less stupid now


No comments:

Post a Comment