Tuesday 24 August 2021

Work

Thankful I was on the ball for escalating the issue, that I was already in a call when the boss replied, & that global contacted me straight away.  That mentor buddy brought someone else into the conversation who resolved the issue for me.  

That I enjoyed lunch & we had a pleasant walk.  That I remembered to ask about the parcels & am giving our spare to someone who didn't get one.

That I left at a sensible time, & the thing I was waiting on was done by the time I logged on to check.

Husband made me hot chocolate & the bunny had dried off by the time I put her away.  Brought husband's washing in for him.

Friend contacted me to check I was ok cos I hadn't been on messenger all day.

Office was staffed & I collected my document on the first trip.

Team meeting was a good laugh & the others were concerned about a team mate.  He was online later to say he was ok & had just taken a few hours off for something.  It was nice that they noticed he didn't seem himself, & that they know what's going on in his life, & are now more aware of how that could be affecting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment