Friday 28 June 2019

calm down dear

got an appointment at the vets, even had it brought forward
got her there just in time, & straight to hospital
husband is as sweet as ever
the freedom to take days off, thankfully I didn't have to go to work today.  I did & I got a couple of things done, & I was gone before anyone saw me.
I have a convenient discharge appointment, & the bunny's going back in on Sunday, so all worries about leaving a poorly with a friend are moot.  Nope, they lied to me but a friend is quite prepared to mind & nurse poorly bunny so all is well.  Bunny seems to be nibbling rather than eating - progress in the right direction.  She took her medication & is sitting in her litter tray, I've been counting the poo pellets, plenty enough for tonight.
The stone I didn't think liked being in lace is removed from it, & I've gone back to the green I was thinking originally.

I have written another blog piece (well I have edited & submitted one I wrote earlier) & have a few ideas for more pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment