Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy

I was going to post about how I'm excited, & how I love getting excited, that I am thrilled to have things to be excited about.  Then I saw that I did that yesterday ;-)

  • Today I am thankful for friends.  They encourage me & nurture me, & I love interacting with them.  I love that they enjoy conversing with me, & that I am able to cheer them up. 
  • I am thankful that there are people around me who listen, & that there are people who talk to me so I can pay that listening forward.
  • I found one of my colouring books.  It's a Celtic design one.  That's my afternoon sorted as I sit & colour that.  I'm happy I have a calming hobby that I can get lost in.
  • Meeting friends for a drink this morning & I got to the café in time for a good parking space, whilst there was no queue, & I got us the table with armchairs (rather than dining chairs).  We had a really good chat.
  • Was chatting to the woman behind me in the queue (the second time I went up for a drink) and am happy she disappeared off in a different direction ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment