Monday 17 July 2017

Enthusiasm

One of  my colleagues said she's disappointed I'm missing a meeting tomorrow - that she'll miss my enthusiasm.   I'm glad I have that reputation.
Also glad I am pro-active & knowledgeable in meetings.  I am building a solid reputation for myself. & making sensible, well-received suggestions.
Also she experienced the motivation jar & was very taken with it. Very apt sayings coming out of it.

I am reviewing my work achievements - I've done well with the opportunities they've been offered.  I have a lot of string examples for interviews.  & a confident positive manner to convey them.  I also have lots of support & encouragement around me.

Also my analysis worked so all's good in my project & I can  move onto something more interesting.   Get other hassles off my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment