Saturday 9 April 2016

Chilling

am enjoying chilling, time off from study, from any demands on my time.
So thankful that I can do this.

Enjoyed walkies with husband, & got home.  My pulled muscle isn't so bad - thankful I can still get around.  & it's finally time to get to the doctors to get my shoulder seen to.  Again, I still function.

Had lovely dinner out with husband last night, very efficient :-)  brave enough to try a new dish that was really good.  & then a trip round Asda & I got my steps in.  Got my steps in for today too :-)

& Wing chun was fun, I can see the progress at times.  & then I had great fun planning out a breeding schedule for the wublins.  I spend hours on that game.  & I have the sims to fall back on when I want to chill without using my right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment