Tuesday 24 November 2015

Day 1 - sufficiency

I've started a gratitude challenge with kindspring.
Day 1 "sufficiency - what do I have enough of?"

today I am counting my blessings friends-wise.  In terms of making sure I'm ok, & keeping me entertained.  There is so much I can mention, from having enough bedding to always have a set clean (as long as I keep on top of the washing) to having enough time & space & resources, & enough hobbies to keep me entertained.  I have enough money to pay the bills, & a big enough garden to have bunnies out there.

There are so many things I take forgranted.  I have enough time for all I want to do, as long as I choose my activities wisely.  I have enough brains to get me through another degree.  Enough clothes, enough energy, enough sleep, enough, enough, enough.

I have enough, & I am thankful for all of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment