Monday 15 June 2015

New blog direction

got the bits of the crocodile ready, just need to cast off the feet & sew them & the legs up.  Then it's ready to post to Australia with a card for Sarah - just need her address!
Mr & Mrs Noah are well on the way to being complete, hoping to sew them up this week.  Then get them posted off.
Really pleased with my progress :-)

The kindness website is a fascinating source of inspiration & joy.  I am so impressed with some of the stories, & the lifestyles of the people.

Cheered teacher up tonight with a smile gift bag,
found the bookmark that came with my peace doves, how blessed I am with the people in my life!

As well as gratitude I'm expanding this blog to acts of kindness too, they are so uplifting & encouraging.  I pulled the evening around with my little smile gift bag :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment