Tuesday 24 March 2015

Intro

As a challenge for Lent, I wanted to find 5 things a day to be thankful for.  I want to shift to a more positive mindset, & appreciate what I have. I have also been reading "the Secret" (& Netflix has the film), & if you are thankful & happy, the universe responds by providing more for you to be happy and thankful about.  Also to phrase things in the positive.  (Rephrase "I don't want to be late" to "I want to be on time" or "I want to be early").

There are many things I am permanently thankful for, my health, my family, and some things that are more specific to a day or situation.  I got parked right outside where I wanted to be - yay!  There are some days when I can't stop at 5, one thing reminds me of something, & things that worked out well just chain.  I went outside & noticed I'd left the light on inside the car.  Phew I noticed & saved the battery.  That led me to find my melon that I'd left in the car...

  • I remembered to go to the post office
    • I got there while it was still open
    • collected the form I wanted
  • I got belly pork cheap
    • ate it while it was still hot (car picnic! - happy memories)
  • parking space right where I wanted one
  • new (sensible) route home
  • the road was open
& now it's my bedtime, my cosy warm bed that I love :-)


ETA:  I've decided to edit in colour so I (& you) can see what I've changed.  Plus I like colour :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment