Thursday 2 May 2024

Recovery

Glad I went to the woods after dropping husband off, that taking him to work was the push to get dressed & get out.  That I am much better these days & can do the full walk without needing to rest.

I did the longer loop, & felt better after.  Glad the woods are so close, & I can fit a trip into lunch. For the flexibility to take a longer lunch.  Also cheered a friend up with photos from the woods.

Made it to Pilates, & had a chat with friend at the end.  She was supportive, as expected.  Doing the whole hour feels like less of a chore than it used to, & I enjoyed the full session.

Also made college, & it was a short session.

Have been left alone to get on with tasks workwise, & only need to do a short day tomorrow.

Husband signed the card for us.

Team meeting was fun.  I'm in a good team with a sound manager.


No comments:

Post a Comment