Wednesday 15 May 2024

Acceptance

I managed to shower and dress in time to get to work for husband's start time.  
Got an easy carpool space 
Just got the work done by my early deadline
Team meeting was fun, & just as well I reminded a team mate about his tasks
Also got the shoes cleared out, I started the conversation and someone else did the task.
The next meeting was OK, & I added value by being there, though very thankful the boss turned up

Got a good chat with him in person after, reassured and complimented.  He reiterated that if I need anything to just ask him, & said we work well together.  It was an easy conversation.
I also don't need to go to the meetings that destroy me.

Managed to help a few workmates today, and the boss seconded my suggestion.  
Caught up with friend in the kitchen, & good news to share. 
Got to do an additional hour's work later on which intercepted an issue and leaves me in a better position for taking Friday off.
Got home just as husband's parcel was being delivered, after driving round the block the van was gone and I could get on the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment