Wednesday 8 May 2024

Lunch

Made it to friend's house for lunch.  
Thankful for my long lunches.
Was a pleasant day for sitting outside and I got the lawn mowed (& into the compost before the bin got emptied).
Moved some stuff into the second shed so I can get things in and out of the original shed more easily now.

Team meeting was fun.
Got my protocol started and got left alone to be writing it.

Remembered to set alarm for tomorrow.
Glad we got appointments next to each other.

Getting paid for bank Holidays so I don't need many hours this week, even with a short day yesterday. 

Pleased with myself for pointing out doesn't need to send me the voice clips of her emptying her mind.  Stating my boundaries - so now she knows I don't listen to the clips.  Conversation was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment