Monday 17 June 2024

Work

Chatting with a workmate today & finding lots of reasons why I like my job / the team / the boss.

Friend read over my report for me & sent back some suggestions.  It's submitted now.  Very glad to have it out the way.

For the information available to us at the moment, that I have access to libraries and books, & that I enjoy reading.  For a support group I joined on Facebook.

For being to log into the library & extend loans, & that's possible even when there are reserves on the books. That I can go to the library on Saturday & pop into the crystal shops & pick up a few more things.

Was interesting looking back over photos, & the memories they evoked.

Am lucky to be able to go private with healthcare insurance, & that we have a comfortable life.

Got a quick catch-up with the boss today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment