Monday 3 June 2024

Rest

Thankful for the day off.
That I messaged host in time for him to cancelthe walk - also glad I had the sense to rest my leg.
Pilates was good and I made the full session.  I find them less of a drag now and can mostly do the full hour.
Remembered to charge phone before pilates
Leg feels better.

I managed to settle down and do a bit more of my report.  Slow progress is still progress and I'm choosing to focus on the fact that I did some rather than none today.

Friend didn't suggest meeting up which was a relief.
Husband has started looking at cars and got a reality check.

Plenty of relaxing on sofa having Husband time.
Day off means I can take it easy during the week.

Remembered to phone the uni and am finally into the student portal.
Thankful for things going well in my life, health, support, husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment