Wednesday 3 April 2024

Social

Thankful for waking up in the morning, for being able to snuggle into husband and take my time getting up.
That team mate invited me to breakfast and it was fun - & that he paid for my bacon, it was well done & I enjoyed it
That another office mate was off so I got to use his mouse mat.
Friends to have lunch with, & I got back in time to see the boss.
That my contract's getting extended again
Had a productive meeting with boss, plenty to be getting on with.
Bonus walk with colleague and I got husband's beans & we had a good chat
The next urgent thing is underway and I have enough time to get it done.
Comfy sofa and a lovely house
Still excited about story getting accepted amd plenty of people to share the news with.
Voice clips are getting longer as I get more comfortable with them and I don't notice any ermms as I play them back
Browsing some of my old tabi blog entries, glad I did them, glad that's over.
Thankful for opportunities and also being able to move on from them


No comments:

Post a Comment