Tuesday 9 April 2024

Smart

Thankful the bus let me pull out, as did the guy who was turning in.

That my contract extension came through.

I got into my revolut & have reset the login details

I got husband to the dentist on time & managed to collect him & get back home before my call.

Got a few more admin tasks completed, & was helpful to husband - figured a few things out & am feeling smart again.

Counselling was good, happy I found one I like who works in a manner that suits me.  I am getting more comfortable with her.  

It's been a sunny day, & I got a walk in at lunch.

Found a data set to use in my project and have already started looking it and getting basic data from, & found some errors in the data (no omissions, more like typos), someone else had already created maps with the datasets.  Not the maps I want but it's a start.  Plus I see how it would be useful to perform some of the tasks with python or R, and slowly build confidence- and then there are the plotting options for the data - all the different visualisations...

Relieved to be exciting by the project now I've started it.  And the smaller ones should be simple enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment