Thursday 18 April 2024

Safety

Got up early enough to potter before work.
Arrived early for a good space and seat.
Got colleague started on a task and he has decided my way is better, whilst giving me the opportunity to show tolerance and patience.
Husband took care of lunch which was nice.
Wander over to the canteen with a couple and stayed for the chat - Got invited to the farm.  
Got a quick catch up with the boss, & what I'm doing's fine.  Even though I feel under pressure, it's not that bad and team mate has taken some of it and this tine I'm grateful.
Tyre sensor is fine now.
I made in onto the short list for the college awards.
The new magazine arrrived (reminds me to look for the old one for Rachel).
The magazine launch being the weekend I'm in Aberdeen is a handy excuse to decline
Class is back to stuff i studied with OU so not much to worry about through the programming would be simpler and prettier in either R otlr Google lab.
Have added next week's demands into the work calendar.  Maybe time to suggest weekly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment